BEWARE!! The stories and poetry you read here are very erotic in nature. Read at your own risk. And don't blame me if you get a little hot under the collar. You can't say you weren't warned... You can find more poetry at http://www.themxperience.blogspot.com/ and my short stories at http://www.themxperienceshorts.blogspot.com/







Friday, January 20, 2012

Seduction...


Remember when?


you whisper
       my name
your voice
   on my phone
( low,
     insistent
encouraging)
raising my pulse
    fantasies
       dripping
from your tongue
   Heat rising
      blood pounding
    both of us
searching
  for relief
finding it
     in each other
      even
       across
  distance

I feel your lips
soft, 
     sweet
   warm
part my own
   your tongue
 tangling with mine
( flicking that spot)
     making me moan
my knees weak
    head spinning
 tasting desire
  desperation
   wanting ...
      needing
            more


   I'm naked,
  in your gaze
  your watercolor eyes
     caressing
  every curve,
     every indention
         every imperfection
  (the way your fingers
       trace my lips)
     their intensity
  leaving me breathless
    setting loose
       wild butterflies
         inside
            my
               skin.

      
      you whisper
         my name
      your voice low
       insistent
             pleading
          breath warm on my ear
              your lips find mine
           soft, sweet,
                   demanding
                     your tongue                      
             driving me crazy
                  with need
          breathless
                      as your fingers
                 dance
           across heated skin
                   butterflies
               manic,
         wrecking havoc
                  with good intentions
            as I feel
               you
     and everything you are
                  sliding
            into my soul.
                   
                                   
     
             

                           
  

1 comment:

brian said...

that was very sexy max...i loved it
keep smiling darlin
brian